Ask Dr. Nate Episode 11: Carbon Dioxide for Indoor Growers
CO2 is a hot topic for indoor growers; it can be a great tool if you understand how to use it, and a great detriment if it's overlooked. Today Dr. Nate will be going over the basics of carbon dioxide for indoor growers.
- 1:09 - If I give my plants more CO2 will I get bigger plants?
- 2:10 - How plants use CO2
- 6:09 - Manipulating CO2 to manage environment (esp. humidity)
- 8:56 - Have more questions? Join the USU community.
Learn more about becoming an Upstart Farmer through USU, a platform that takes you from start to finish in building an Upstart Farm.
Upstart University also covers:
- Business and financial planning
- The basics of hydroponics and aquaponics
- Marketing and sales for Upstart Farmers
[button link="http://brightagrotech.com/upstart-university-vertical-farm-training-from-start-to-finish" type="big" newwindow="yes"] Learn more about USU[/button]